Fri November 08, 2013 - Hamilton, NJShare
(Hamilton, NJ) -
Treasurer's Briefcase is excited to announce even more improvements to version 2.0 of our cloud based record keeping solution for non-profits. Thanks to all of our users for providing input and feedback. Your recommendations and suggestions have been instrumental in creating this release. Here's a summary of what's new:
- 1099 Report - A new report that details contacts which you've indicated are 1099 vendors
- Category Detail report now sums columns for each category
- New "member" report.
- Use your club's logo on reports!
- You can now update reconciled transactions by reallocating amounts using splits.
- The "transfer" feature allows you to move funds from one checking account to another.
- A new "void" check feature allows you to create voided checks.
- Document tags can now be edited and deleted.
- You can now change the name of your organization.
- Better management of contacts and the ability to delete.
- Several minor defect corrections and enhancements.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions as we work on the next version of Treasurer's Briefcase!
Have an idea? Click here.